Terms & Conditions
- The publisher DOES NOT control or guarantee the accuracy and/or legality of any information in an article accepted for publication.
- The publisher DOES NOT endorse any advertised services, or views expressed in any article accepted for publication.
- The publisher CANNOT authorize the use of previously copyrighted texts
- If any question arises about the content of an article appearing in the magazine/online, please address any correspondence to the named author via the editor.
- At the discretion of the editor, material WILL NOT be accepted for publication that is considered “patently offensive” or “indecent”.
- The views, thoughts and opinions expressed in any published text belong solely to the author, and not necessarily to the author’s employer, organisation, committee or other group or individual.
- Regarding any errors in a published article, or omission of information that turns out to be material, the publisher will not be held liable for damages that arise out of them.